Cultivate Works! Set Performance Goals & Track Progress With A Simple Business Dashboard – Pickerington In Person
Have you explored all 7 potential funding sources for your startup or existing business?
Are you one of the 74% of small businesses that have been turned down for a bank loan?
Should you be leery of accepting alternative lender & merchant card cash advances?
Join Matt Yerkes, Executive Director of Cultivate for a 60-minute explanation of the business funding landscape. Matt will present realistic funding sources for startups & established companies, explain what they require from the business owner and assistance that is available.
What you will learn:
- Understand the landscape of funding options that apply to your situation and what lenders & investors look for and expect of you.
- What options are available for those with credit issues or are trying to make a fresh start?
- Are you a candidate for seed investment or successfully execute a crowdfunding campaign?
- When is the best point of the startup cycle to access credit?
- What dangers should you avoid when working with a lender?
Speaker: Matt Yerkes
Matt is the founder of Cultivate, an Ohio 501c3 non-profit that helps you keep building a better business. He launched his first SaaS business called Honeycomb Archive in 2001 and has since launched or been on the management team of several companies.
RSVP: Event is free. Registration is required.