Cultivate Works! Business Launching Course – The Process, The Plan, The Setup- PRESENTATION VIDEO
Ready to start a business? Aspiring to be an Entrepreneur but need to figure out what to do next? Join Cultivate for Launch Track and learn how to validate your business idea, create a business plan and complete the steps to launch your business.
What you will learn:
- How to determine if this is the right business for you
- Understand the 4 key areas needed for your business to succeed
- How to make a business plan
- How to get funding for your business
- Step by step checklist to officially start a business
- How to get customers
If you are an aspiring entrepreneur that has concerns about your business idea, are not sure how you will fund your idea or have yet to create a business plan with projections, then this is for you!
Speaker: Matt Yerkes
Matt is the founder of Cultivate, an Ohio 501c3 non-profit that helps you keep building a better business. He launched his first SaaS business called Honeycomb Archive in 2001 and has since launched or been on the management team of several companies.
This presentation video was recorded from our January 5th event.