Cultivate Works! Twitter For Business – Livestream
Do your hands get sweaty when the idea of sending a tweet makes you nervous? You're in the right place. In this interactive workshop, you will have an opportunity to learn how twitter plays an important role in how we create meaningful dialogue, relationships, and sales for business. While many people become intimidated by the 280-characters and constant updates, you will gain confidence in the following areas:
- Building a Twitter profile that attracts the right audience
- Measuring analytics: how to allow your analytics to drive your content online
- Capitalizing on trends to create conversations around your brands
- Customer Service Etiquette 101
- How to Use Twitter Lists to Your Advantage to research competition, customers, and prospective customer
Speaker: Katie Browder-Person, CEO and Lead Marketing Consultant of Katbro Ltd.
Katie Browder- Person has over 10 years of hands-on Marketing and Community Relations experience. Her experience includes organizing press conferences, media relations, brand development, and community relations. In 2013, Katie decided to turn her love for freelancing into a REAL business, KatBro Ltd, where she could assist growing entrepreneurs like herself find their voice in the online and off-line marketplace.
Who Should Attend: Entrepreneurs, Business Owners
RSVP: Event is free. Registration is required.